Administrative and Program Assistant - Student Summer Job Opportunity
Health Products Stewardship Association - Ottawa, ON
We're looking for someone who can help with administration of our stewardship programs. You will play an important role in supporting the program coordinators and the administrative assistant. You'll be responsible for day to day administrative support such as contacting stakeholders and answering general inquiries. This is a summer job opportunity with a duration of about 16 weeks and will be under the direct supervision of one of the program coordinators.
You'll need to have:
- Recently completed or currently completing your studies (college/university) in a business or environmental management (or in a related field).
- Rapid learning skills.
- Strong abilities to manage your time and work priorities.
- Good communication skills and both written and oral.
You'll be working on things like:
- Assisting the program coordinators in contacting pharmacies regarding collection location enrollment, collection issues and/or supplies orders.
- Assisting with general office tasks related to programs such as mail-outs, fax blasts and e-mails.
- Answering questions from the public/stakeholders via phone and e-mails.
- Other general office tasks such as ordering supplies, drafting memos and taking minutes.
Here's how to apply:
If you're interested in helping us manage important stewardship programs across the country, submit your application to email@example.com. Send us your resume accompanied by a cover letter. The letter should answer the following questions:
- What do you hope to gain from this summer job opportunity?
- How important do you think are stewardship programs, particularly ones focused on medication collection?
Make sure you submit before April 21st 2017. The position starts in May.
For questions, visit: http://www.healthsteward.ca/
This position is funder in part by a government grant.