Related Publications of Interest
- British Columbia’s Recycling Handbook – Guide to what can be recycled under BC’s Stewardship Programs.
- Dispose of old medicines safely - Safe disposal is important. It keeps drugs out of the hands of children and other people who might use them inappropriately.
- National Exposure Research Laboratory Environmental Sciences - PPCPS have probably been present in the water and the environment for as long as humans have been using them.
- If They Can Do It in Canada Why Not California? - A model for the safe and easy disposal of pills and sharps lies just to the north.
- Extended Producer Responsibility Program Obligations - HPSA Member Producer information
Videos about Safe Disposal of Medications and Sharp Devices